Thursday, May 11, 2006

H.M. QUEEN ELIZABETH II





















Postcard with the Queen in a beautiful blue dress wearing a crown of blue sapphires and sapphire necklace and sapphire earrings - I guess that's what they are

To Steve & Dale
Maumee, Ohio

Thinking of you... ha!

David (in Hebrew)

I ... w/some Arab (who's in prison, but gets out to work) last week... He was really nice.
Last night went out drinking again in Bet-Shean. I've got to quit drinking - for many reasons. Spent all of Independence Day sunning at Sakhne, now I'm throwing out stuff preparing to leave junk w/Miriam, travel lightly on a ferry to Cyprus, then Athens, Greece, then Germany & London to N.Y. to Detroit to Toilet, Ohio! Maybe in 2-4 wks. Wuv, me
P.S. Excuse the torn tape marks. I bought this last yr. in London & always kept it prominently
displayed on my wall. Ha.

No comments: