Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tel Aviv-Sheraton Hotel

July 15, 1989
(on Tel Aviv-Sheraton Hotel stationery)

Shalom!

Since I knew Ilan wasn't too happy... so I used my VISA & stayed at the Ramada on the beach last night, and tonight at the gorgeous Sheraton w/2 pools & a hot disco. I've just finished eating. I also bought a beautiful brass medallion w/Jerusalem on it. I just talked to Miriam to tell her I'm coming tomorrow. Hopefully they have room for me or I'll go elsewhere. Whatever destiny has in store... I've been going to the beach every day. You couldn't guess how wonderful it is & all the gorgeous bodies... Sigh... I'm so tan. I have to take a nap. It's about 10, but the disco doesn't grind until 12.
Yours truly,
David

P.S.
Walking home about 4 in the morning after dancing at their gay bar called Metro (too many games), I got picked up on the street by a guy in his car & tricked...

No comments: