Thursday, May 11, 2006

Kibbutz Reshafim, Israel

Aerogramme

Sunday, May 27, '90
near Bet-Shean
Israel

Shalom! (Shalom in Hebrew)

By the time you receive this I should be
on my way, with Andreas and/or Donna. We
plan to take the ferry (thank you) on the Mediterranean
from Haifa, Israel (their biggest port) to the Island of
Rhodes for one night, carry on to Cyprus for a
few hours en route to Athens, Greece where
we want to spend 2-3 nights (I already know where
their Gay bars are, thanks to travel books). Then we
hitch through Greece, Yugoslavia & Austria to Frankfurt,
Germany for a wk. Then on to Holland and London
to N.Y. to Detroit to Toledo! Then Florida &
back to Israel (in Hebrew/English) - Destiny-willing.
Last Wed. I "led" a contingent of volunteers (Donna,
Christ, Andreas, Phyliss) hitching through the Arab-occupied
"West Bank" to Jericho to Jerusalem for JERUSALEM DAY -
a day celebrating Jerusalem's reunification (after 2,000 yrs)
during the miracalous 6 day war of '67, & declaring
Jerusalem again as Israel's Eternal Capital - world
opinion & Arab pressure notwithstanding. We went to
the Wall, the Temple Mount (where I had to wear a robe
since I had on jean shorts), walked, waded
through Hezekiah's Tunnel, saw some famous soccer sports
star from Argentina - Maradonna, etc. Last Sat.
night I went to our regular 2 bars in Bet-Shean,
picked up a trick, had sex, went back to the
dance bar, and leaving w/friends got into a
fight with this idiot everyone hates - who
came at me first with cut glass, later with a bully club (nice fellow), but thankfully I kick
high & well - I waited 'till he got just close enough,
kicked him twice in the chest & punched him
twice in the face, busting his lip. He didn't hit
me once, Thank God! Life goes on...
Love,
The Blond Bomber!

No comments: