Thursday, May 11, 2006

WHITE RHINOCEROS - Kruger National Park































Postcard from RSA with a rhino & baby rhino on front
It reads on the writing side -
White Rhinoceros Kruger National Park
The Ceratotherium simum - White Rhino - is the same grey
colour as its counterpart the Black Rhino, but probably derived its
name from the 'wide' square mouth

Jan. 19, '92
Dear Steve -
as I write everyone -
I've got too many tales
to tell... I've hitched all over
this awesome country, but 5 days
ago I rented a car with an English
couple & we've driven through
Swaziland, Kruger National Park
where we saw herds of elephants,
lions, zebras, baboons, some Rhino
& child just like this card, Springbok,
Wildebeest, hippos, etc. It was unreal.
Today we visited 4 magnificent waterfalls.
I took loads of picture. I leave
Wed. for Zimbabwe - then back to Johannesberg
&
Israel!
Love, David
P.S. I've turned 32 here...

No comments: